Bring sustainability to your table
Designed and manufactured with sustainable criteria but without leaving aside a beautiful design Ekohunters proposes these 14 eco-friendly kitchen accessories that will complete your household.
Dress your table this Christmas with elegance and design. Find in Ekohunters the accessories that best suit your taste and of course do not forget to buy with commitment and responsibility.
Below we present these kitchen accessories that stand out for their elegant design of the brand Stadtnomaden. The Stadtnomaden brand offers a selected range of innovative design products suitable for an urban lifestyle. This selection is aimed at all those who want to shape their homes as independently as their lives.
– Tanazul is a studio-workshop that has been developing ceramic projects since 2013. Based in Montevideo-Uruguay and in charge of the ceramist Florencia Apud and the designer Victoria Apud, Tanazul seeks to link the design with the handcrafted being this the key of its proposal.
– Without a doubt the distinction at the table has its own name: Diego Sampere. Sampere is a brand of sustainable tableware for avant-garde gastronomy. Born to accompany the experience conveyed by chefs and restaurants in their dishes. All its pieces are designed and manufactured locally in Barcelona with high quality stoneware. Craftsmanship, minimalism and functionality in essence.
– Schneid is a brand whose design is fundamentally focused on lighting where they are true world references. However, they also have an elegant line of kitchen accessories, mainly produced with processes and raw materials respectful of the environment, and inspired by nature itself. Their products are durable and elegant, but their high quality goes far beyond aesthetics.
– Dedal’s mission is to offer a range of intelligent and evocative products that create original spaces, positively transforming the lives of all those who discover its products.
Their collection has been designed for socially responsible buyers and produced entirely with natural materials. their imagination and style, manage to turn everyday objects into unique pieces capable of transforming routine into memorable.
– Taste is in simplicity. This defines Saturday Workshop, a family business, formed by father and daughter Edward and Iseult O’Clery, in a small workshop in Sandymount, Dublin. Together they enjoy blending traditional skills and new technologies to make simple and original native wood products of local origin.