International Ecodesign Prizes
We have studied and analysed the different international awards geared towards eco-design and selecting those we consider most important
We trust this information will facilitate you to present your products or product designs, so that you get the maximum international recognition and optimal ways to move forward with your project of creating a new sustainable product.
- Prize: German design Award
- Concept: Top-quality submissions from product and communications design are awarded, all of which
are in their own way ground-breaking in the international design landscape. The German Design Award
, started in 2012, is already one of the best-known design competitions
in the world and is held in high regard well beyond professional circles. .
- Country: Germany
- Prize: ARE Design Awards
- Concept: The New Association as we celebrate game-changing retail design at the annual
A.R.E. Design Awards on the first night of GlobalShop.
- Country: USA(Las Vegas)
- Prize: B Awards
- Concept: B AWARDS, Bilbao Bizkaia Design Festival, is a conceptual festival celebrating design in the
Basque Country and in Bizkaia in particular. Conceived as an international festival, it aims to promote connections
between young design students from all over the world and the Basque productive sector,
as well as publicising Basque design in international circles.
- Country: Spain (CAPV)
- Prize: Interior Design
- Concept:The industry's very best projects and products across an ever-growing spectrum of categories.
- Country: USA(NY)
- Prize: Design Week Awards
- Concept: Celebrating the greatest designers working today, the Design Week Awards are open for entries
across 19 categories for individuals, design groups, agencies and clients. There are no geographical
restrictions regarding entries, with the awards open to countries worldwide.
- Country: UK (London)
- Prizes: Good-Design Award
- Concept: One of the longest standing and most prestigious design awards in the world, promoting excellence
in design and innovation since 1958.
- Country: Australia
- Prizes: IF Design Award
- Concept: The world's most celebrated and valued design competitions: the IF DESIGN AWARD. Recognized as a
symbol of design excellence around the world, the IF DESIGN AWARD
welcomes over 5,000 submissions from 70 countries every year.
- Country: Germany(Hannover)
- Prize: Interior Arwards
- Concept: Interior magazine, the Interior Awards recognise excellence in commercial interior design
- Country: New Zeland (Oakland)
- Prize: Awards Lighting
- Concept: To reflect the international nature of today’s lighting design profession, all categories have been
opened up to competition from across the world, taking the awards to a new level and ensuring that
winning one is the ultimate accolade of achievement.
- Country: UK (London)
Help Us to Improve
Did you miss any prize
Tell us which and we will study to introduce it to the list.